This blog is best viewed using Firefox

Family Fun Fest 2008  

Monday, July 7, 2008

My cousin, Mike and his family have decided to make a yearly trip to the WNY area every year for the Fourth of July. And when any family rolls into town we make sure that we smother them until they are so sick of us they don't want to see us for another year...or at least a couple weeks. I absolutely LOVE it when my entire family gathers. I have always loved the feeling of a huge family, so when we do it big I am in my glory. Another light in my life--babies. I love me some babies! So, wasn't I tickled pink when I found out that my brother and his newborn baby girl, Misha, were driving in for the fun.

The fun kicked off with my mom flying in for a whole week (!) and Mike arriving the next day. Cameron has been aching for Mike's son Mark (age 5) to get here so we were pretty excited to see everyone. Mom got a super professional big expensive camera for her birthday so I believe all of these shots are compliments of her. I can't say that I picked up a camera even once this week...

We went to the park/beach one day







Lots of playing








It was a busy week and we loved it. We're exhausted, but well worth it.

Now, on to the business of the craziness in my head: I need some EASY, fast, yummy (nutritious?) recipes for camping. Keep in mind we will be camping at the beach, so anything gooey and hot will not make the cut. Throw in some ideas for beach snacks and lunch and I will love you forever. Anything that can be prepared and kept for a few days in advance, I just might marry you. PLEASE, please, PLEASE send some ideas my way!! Any other tips for making life a little bit easier when you are camping and beaching it for 7 days with two toddlers is most certainly appreciated. Except for "don't do it".

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Family Fun Fest 2008

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster