This blog is best viewed using Firefox

Four things You May or May Not Know About Me  

Tuesday, February 26, 2008



This one is a bit different from the rest. Four things about me
that you may or may not have known, in no particular
order. The directions are at the end.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Hair Washer
2. Server
3. Tutor
4. Teacher

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
[have watched over and over!]
1. The Notebook
2. Shakespeare in Love
3. Reality Bites
4. Untamed Heart
Four places I've Lived:

1. Pittsburgh, Pa
2. Grand Island, NY
3. Indiana, Pa
4. Niagara Falls, Ontario
D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8

E) Four places I have been:
1. England
2. Greece
3. Asheville, NC
4. Somewhere way up North near Port Loring (near as in an hour away), Ontario

F) People who e-mail me regularly:

1. Mom
2. Highschool Girlfriends
3. THOIR
4. Stroller Strides friends

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Fried Zucchini (recently revived)
2. Friday's house salad--add blue cheese, bacon, and balsamic
3. ice cream (perry's piece of cake rocks)
4. Texas Black Bean Soup

Four places I would rather be right now

1. anywhere warm with my family
2. Lindsay's cottage with friends
3. Asheville, NC
4. Greece
I) Four friends I think will respond:

1.
2.
3.
4.

Four thin
gs I am looking forward to this year
1. Texas
2. camping this summer
3. THOIR reunions
4. spending summer in our new home
RETURN DIRECTIONS:

Now here's what you're supposed to do and please don't spoil the
fun.
Copy and paste into a new comment, delete my
answers and type in your answers. Have fun!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Four things You May or May Not Know About Me

  • Who's Ondek?
    February 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

    A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

    1. Worked with Mentally Handicapped women

    2. Turnpike Toll Collector

    3. Teacher
    4. Server

    B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
    [have watched over and over!]
    1. The Notebook

    2. Shakespeare in Love

    3. Reality Bites

    4. Untamed Heart

    Four places I've Lived:


    1. Mt. Pleasant, Pa

    2. Indiana, PA
    3. Denton, MD

    4. Charlottesville, VA

    D) Four TV shows that I watch:
    1. Biggest Loser

    2. America's Next Top Model

    3. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels

    4. Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Gauntlet III


    E) Four places I have been:
    1. San Diego, CA
    2. Palm Springs, CA
    3. Tijuana, Mexico
    4. Savannah, GA


    F) People who e-mail me regularly:

    1. THOIR
    2. Shaele
    3. Jacob's preschool teacher
    4. friend in Dover


    G) Four of my favorite foods:

    1. Chicken Fajitas

    2. Grilled cheese sandwich

    3. Grandma's homemade spaghetti sauce

    4. coffee cake


    Four places I would rather be right now

    1. nowhere, pretty content right here with my sleepy baby on my lap


    I) Four friends I think will respond:


    1.
    2.
    3.

    4.


    Four things I am looking forward to this year
    1. going to potsdam, ny
    2. spending as much time at the lake beach with the kids
    3. THOIR reunions

    4. having a date with my hubby

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster