This blog is best viewed using Firefox

I'm using the only brain cell available at this time  

Friday, February 6, 2009

Last week Misha came to visit...oh, and my mom, brother, and sister in law. I took NO pictures at all, but Mom had her fancy camera so when she gets a spare moment we'll be posting those pics.

As for me, well my brother left us a great gift--yet another cold. Totally not his fault, but I am going on my 3rd illness in about 2 weeks. I'm seriously over it. I guess I'll start taking those vitamins EVERY day.

You'll excuse my lack of judgment as I post this "25 Random Things About Me" that has been circulating Facebook and blogs everywhere. The first time I was tagged, I ignored it. But then more came through and I truly do enjoy reading this information about other people--for the most part. So, since I have little to no brain function due to sinus pressure...here ya go.

  1. I have to crack my hips every night before I fall asleep.
  2. I have always wanted to be a foster mom.
  3. I lived in Canada for 2 years.
  4. The only thing I have ever known for sure is that I wanted to have a family.
  5. I love the smell of firewood and heat our house with a wood burning stove.
  6. I make realistic plans for life, but end up following my heart. And it has always been right.
  7. I would move anywhere in order to live in a cul-de-sac with my friends.
  8. My husband is the man of my dreams. For real.
  9. I will never have the regret that “I should have had more fun”.
  10. I love all types of music. I have seen Air Supply, Vanilla Ice, Motley Crue, Grateful Dead and the Wiggles in concert.
  11. I am an internet junky. I love having the power of knowledge at my fingertips.
  12. I love to belt out Whitney Houston tunes in the car. By myself.
  13. I changed my major in college 4 times. I changed my grad program once.
  14. Once I get an idea in my head, I have to research, plan, and figure it all out until there is nothing left to wonder about.
  15. I have written a journal ever since I can remember. Now I write a blog so that my kids will know the stories of our lives.
  16. In 10 years of public school I had one good teacher. My freshman year in Catholic school I had three. I have had 1 teacher and 1 counselor who did more harm than good.
  17. I strive to be the teacher my students need, not necessarily who they want.
  18. I love the thrill of a good bargain.
  19. I have never been one to sit around and wish. If I want something to change I figure out a way to do it.
  20. I am often underestimated because I have blonde hair, big boobs and a "sweet" smile.
  21. I hate to clean my room—still.
  22. Last year, an 18 year old boy died in front of my house.
  23. I highly respect people who are real, can laugh at themselves, and admit when they are wrong.
  24. I have pierced my nose and tongue, and have a tattoo.
  25. I care more about making a difference than making a lot of money.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster