This blog is best viewed using Firefox

Will it ever end?  

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The sickness, that is. I hear about it at work, on Facebook, from other moms--this is the year of sickness. We certainly have not escaped it and I seem to have gotten the brunt of most of it. I blame this on the fact that no matter how sick my kids are, we still seem to be in each other's faces. I just can't bring myself to not cuddle them up and smother them with attention when they are sick--isn't that the time they need it most? I also blame this on being in schools and touching computers all the time. I try to be very aware that computers are some of the dirtiest non-living things, but apparently not good enough. I am trying to eat a balanced diet, but those things slip once in a while and I am certainly not good at taking a vitamin everyday. I usually remember about the time that my post nasal drip has taken over my face. And lastly, what I know to be one of the major causes and it's a disgusting confession...I still bite my nails. I am able to stop, but it takes a whole lot of effort on my part. It takes serious attention to myself and when I am unconsciously putting my fingers in my mouth, and it takes constant pampering of my nails to keep them filed and painted. Can't imagine why that one seems to slip through the cracks!

So, two weeks ago I lost my voice for no apparent reason except the aforementioned post nasal and yesterday I woke up with a stellar sore throat. It seems wimpy to complain about a sore throat, but when you consider spitting because of the pain, well I guess that is at least a little worthy.

I'm hoping for the best and shoving vitamins, ibuprofin, and sudafed down my throat. This weekend is a big one and I need everyone to be in tip top shape!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Will it ever end?

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster