This blog is best viewed using Firefox

I've been Twilighted and Kidnapped by the Sun  

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I was on the fence about reading Twilight, but then I saw the movie and asked a few people at work if the book was worth it. The answer: definitely. And I have to agree. So all of you who are snubbing the teen craze--you don't know what you're missing. Kyle and I are fighting over the copy we borrowed from one of his students--day and night. The series has 4 books in it and we are currently reading the 2nd (New Moon). This is where I spend all my free time.

When the kids are around we have been outside soaking up all the beautiful sun that has come our way. Yes, it's sometimes cold, but we just bundle up and take it in. It feels great and in turn we have gotten quite a jump start on our gardening this year. So, with that in mind we are building and planning a vegetable garden. I've been wanting to grow something tangible, something useful, for several years but growing children took over. They're on their own now (sorry kids) and we are ready to take on this project. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Other than that...I have a few random photos to put together and share, but only when Kyle wins the wrestle for the book. Don't get your hopes up though--I fight dirty. (how else can I beat a 6'3" gigantic hunk of a man??)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ I've been Twilighted and Kidnapped by the Sun

  • kitchiekdog
    April 19, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

    Thanks goodness I read like bullet. I would hate to endure your beatings of me for just a little book. Guess I'll read the 3rd book while you're chugging your way through the 2nd.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster